Wi-Pics SC100 is an Android based application designed for use with Samsung's Galaxy Series Cameras. The SC100 software allows photographers to "Data Associate" their pictures with barcode and other critical data at point of capture, automatically, as you shoot. In addition pictures can be transmitted via FTP to a local server or printing station.
Increase productivity and accuracy of your online listings.
Photographs are immediately transferred to your server.
Pictures of the item can be retrieved quickly and accurately on your computer network by just searching by the Stock#, Lot# or Auction#.
No camera to computer hook ups or memory card swapping.
- Data Associate and rename your pictures with Barcode data INSTANTLY, and/or enter data manually via the onscreen keypad.
- Automatically separate pictures into folders by Barcode or User data.
- Share one camera throughout departments and have pictures readily available for easy picture retrieval from a common network shared directory.
- Share multiple cameras throughout your organization and have pictures automatically sorted by department, readily available from a common network folder.
- The powerful file renaming functions provide for quick and ACCURATE picture retrieval.
- Transmit pictures quickly and securely via FTP with a Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n connection.
- Can be used outside of Wi-Fi signal range, pictures automatically transmit once back in range of the WI-Fi signal.
- A SIM card and additional 3rd party software required for transmitting via cellular data.
- 4.8 ince Super Clear LCD capacitive display for clear camera viewing.
- 8GB internal memory may be expanded via microSD card.
- A small, compact, easy to use, all-in-one solution.